Message From the Board
All Community Meeting
The VWS Board of Trustees warmly invites you to attend the April 22 All Community Meeting (to be held from 7 to 9 p.m. in the Hall of the Lower School).
It’s been a time of great change and the Board has been working hard to get the school stabilized in the present, to understand what’s needed to thrive in the short term, and to set the stage where we can all come together to re-envision our full potential.
At the meeting we are eager to share with you:
- our current financial picture,
- update on hiring of teachers and staff,
- immediate plans towards creating better working conditions and fair compensation for staff and faculty,
- current situation of our facilities and future needs, and
- hopes for future and a community re-envisioning process.
There is a lot to report back at this time and we see this as the moment for our community to come together to help shepherd-in the next phase of our evolution. We hope you’ll join us!
On behalf of the VWS Board of Trustees,
Manda Aufochs Gillespie
Co-Vice-Chair, VWS Board