Week At A Glance – April 23 – 27
Dear Parents & Friends,
The weather report this week looks to be promising signs of spring! Please make sure that your children are prepared for the elements with sunscreen, water bottles and hats.
MONDAY – Apr 23
- Beekeeping 101 4:30 pm GS
TUESDAY – Apr 24
- Grade 5 Parent Meeting with special guest Graham Oslund 7:00 pm GS
WEDNESDAY – Apr 25
- Grade 3 Parent Meeting 7:00 pm GS
THURSDAY – Apr 26
- Last Day to Order Spring Flowers GS/HS
- Grade 12 English Provincial Assessments HS
- Adult Eurythmy 1:20 pm GS
- Full Faculty & Staff Meeting 3:00 pm GS
FRIDAY – Apr 27
- Coffee Morning 8:30 am GS
SATURDAY – Apr 28
- Grade 8 Play Rehearsal 10:00 – 3:00 GS
SUNDAY – Apr 29
- Vancouver International Universities Fair 1:00 – 4:00 Vancouver Convention Centre
Lost & Found – We’ve brought all items collected from the Grade School and play yards outside of the Red Door Store. Take a look for any missing items (clothing, lunch kits, ski pants & jackets, and lots of boots & shoes) before all remaining items are donated to Good Will.
Parking Update – This morning, immediately after the 2nd bell, we had a surprise visit from the Fire Department and we are thrilled to share that there were no cars in the fire lane or blocking the gate to the early childhood centre! We even had room for the school bus to pull in after delivering students to the High School. Thank you so much for your cooperation in keeping our students and school safe!
Have a wonderful week! And don’t forget to place your orders for hanging baskets & patio planters. The last day to order is this Thursday. Order here: https://vancouverwaldorf.growingsmilesfundraising.com/home