Dear Parents & Guardians,
A few notes for the week ahead…
MONDAY – June 4
- Grade 8 Eurythmy Solos – parent sharing 1:30 GS
- After School Icecream 3:00 pm GS (to support Grade 11)
- Grade 11 Parent Meeting 7:00 pm HS
- Grade 10 Parent Meeting 7:30 pm HS
TUESDAY – June 5
- Waldorf Welcome 8:45 am GS
WEDNESDAY – June 6
- Hot Lunch: Greek Feast 12:20 pm GS
THURSDAY – June 7
- Adult Eurythmy 1:20 pm GS
FRIDAY – June 8
- Coffee Morning/Clothing Swap 8:30 am GS
Next week is Out Door Week. Please watch for any trip permission slips or notices from your child’s teacher and be sure to return them ASAP. While our children are away, let’s have our own Out Door Week! Please come spend some time in the gardens pulling weeds, sweeping paths, trimming back over-growth, and help to generally make our grounds more beautiful. We will gather each day at 1:00 pm.
Also, next week is our New Moon Social! We would love your help and have a few options for how you might get involved:
- donate a silent auction item,
- donate a bottle of wine,
- check the VWS Buy Sell Trade Group on Facebook for other requested items,
- sign-up to be a volunteer on the day of the event (set-up / take-down crew or other support roles during the event),
- and of course, buy your ticket and encourage your friends to buy their ticket here www.bit.ly/newmoonsocial.
If anything resonates or inspires you, please connect with Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wishing you a great week ahead.