Week At A Glance – May 14 – 18
Dear Parents & Guardians,
Our annual Spring Music Concert is tomorrow evening, Tuesday, May 15 at 7:00 pm at Highlands United Church, 3255 Edgemont Boulevard, North Vancouver.
For our student performers in Grades 4 to 12:
All performers are to wear dark pants or skirts, with dark shoes and socks, and white tops. Please – no jeans, sneakers or sports shoes, and dress in clothing that is dressier than everyday wear.
Required Arrival Time
- 5:45 pm Grade 7/8 for tuning and run through in Sanctuary
- 6:00 pm Grade 6 tuning upstairs and run through in Sanctuary
- 6:10 pm Grade 5 tuning upstairs and run through in Sanctuary
- 6:20 pm Grade 4 tuning upstairs and run through in Sanctuary
- 6:30 pm High School Ensemble warm up in Room 301
- 6:50 pm High School arrive to watch the performance (HS Choir will warm up during intermission)
Please have students arrive early for their tuning and practice. Thank you!
Seating During the Concert
Parents will be allowed into the Sanctuary at 6:40 pm. We ask that parents be with younger siblings at all times, including before the concert while performers are tuning up and during the performance. Please do not bring food or drinks into the sanctuary.
Remember to bring your labelled instruments and sheet music to the concert in the evening. Please be advised that on Tuesday, May 15 there is early dismissal at 1:15 pm for GRADE SCHOOL STUDENTS only.
Thank you from David Szigeti, Natalia Manalov and Irina Shcherbakova
MONDAY – May 14
- Beekeeping 101 & Study Group 4:30 pm, GS
- Hot Lunch orders & payment due by 3:00 pm – www.vws.ca/hot-lunch-order-form
TUESDAY – May 15
- Early Dismissal GS only 1:15 pm, GS
- Spring Music Concert 7:00 pm, Highlands United Church
WEDNESDAY – May 16
- Hot Lunch: Burrito Day 12:20 pm, GS
THURSDAY – May 17
- Adult Eurythmy 1:20 pm, GS
- Grade 4 Play: The Theft of Thor’s Hammer 7:00 pm, GS
FRIDAY – May 18
- Community Coffee Morning 8:30 am, GS
Wishing you a great week ahead, and please remember that Monday, May 21 is Victoria Day holiday.