Week At A Glance – February 5 – 9
You may have noticed early signs that spring is just around the corner – perhaps snowdrops and crocuses popping up, songbirds chirping, or at lower elevations, cherry blossoms and forsythia already budding. Also heralding spring is our Spring Market & Open House on March 10. The event might seem a bit early this year, however, the date was intentionally chosen to fall before Easter. Please share with your friends and family and mark your calendar so that you do not miss this sweet child-friendly event.
MONDAY – Feb 5
- High School Parent Meeting (Gr9-11) 7:00 pm, HS
TUESDAY – Feb 6
- Grade 5 Parent Meeting 7:00 pm, GS
WEDNESDAY – Feb 7
- Girls Basketball Game VWS vs SH Sabres 5:00 pm, Vancouver
- Grade 3 Parent Meeting 7:00 pm, GS
THURSDAY – Feb 8
- Adult Eurythmy Winter Session 1:20 pm, GS
- Grade 1 Parent Meeting 7:00 pm, GS
FRIDAY – Feb 9
- Whistler Snow Day: Gr8-12 5:45 am, HS
- Community Coffee 8:30 am, GS
Keep your eyes and ears open for other upcoming events including no school on Family Day and February Break (19-23), the Grade 6 Class Play on Feb 16, SHIFT parent workshop on Feb 27, Chinese New Year celebration on Mar 2, Grade 12 Project Presentations on Mar 4, and the Festival of the Arts on Mar 15.
For parents with children in Grade 1 through 11 – if you missed the email last week regarding commitment for the 2018-19 school year, you can find the letter that was sent home here: https://goo.gl/rgH6Xm. Please complete the commitment process by no later than February 28.
Have a lovely week everyone!