Weekly Sneak Peek – April 3 – 9
Good morning and welcome back for the Spring Term. There is a fresh energy on campus as we welcome students back to class for their final 11 weeks of school!
Upcoming Events and Announcements:
- Weaving Project Volunteer Technical Training 7 pm, GS Music Room (please contact Rebecca at email@example.com for information)
- Class Rep Meeting 7 pm, GS Music Room
- Coffee Morning 8:30am, GS Community Kitchen
- Parent Council Meeting 8:45 am, GS Colin Dutson Room
- Parent Eurythmy 1:30 pm, GS Round House
- Spring Market 10-3 pm, GS
- Community Weaving Project 10-3 pm, GS Handwork Room
Our annual Spring Market is coming up this weekend, Sunday April 9 from 10-3 at the Grade School. Mark your calendar and spread the word to family and friends! Not only will we feature a bustling marketplace filled with gifts and toys right in time for Easter and Mother’s Day, but we will also have lovely activities for children to enjoy. Visit our event page on Facebook and let us know that you plan to attend!
Also on Sunday, join us for “Weaving Together” a collaborative art project reflecting our shared values. Find out more on our website.
Due to popular demand, we will be running a spring session of Adult Eurythmy on Friday afternoons. Drop-ins are welcome. Come experience this therapeutic art form for yourself!
Welcome back everyone! Be sure to reach out if you have any questions or would like to know how to get involved!
Communications & Events Coordinator