We warmly welcome back Grade 5 after their week away at the Greek Games, and we bid a fond farewell to Grade 12 as they depart on their year end trip to Hawaii! I, for one, am looking forward to hearing all about both adventures!
I said it last week, but will mention again, please take precautions to send your child(ren) to school with sun protection, including a sun hat and extra water, now that sun is shining and UV levels are up.
- ECC Outing to Maplewood Farm 10:00 am (Meet at the farm)
- Grade 6 & 7 Eurythmy Sharing 2:00 pm (GS Hall)
- Gardening Club noon – 2:00 pm (GS Bell Tower)
- Grade 8 Project Presentations 7:00 pm (GS)
- Community Coffee 8:30 am (GS Kitchen & Music Room)
- Parent Eurythmy 1:30 pm (Roundhouse)
- Grade 5 Parent Evening 6:00 pm (GS)
Outdoor Week is next week, please be sure to submit all forms and fees for meals ASAP. Please check with your Class Rep or Teacher for clarification, as each class will have their own unique needs.
Have a lovely week!
Communications & Events Coordinator