The Vancouver Waldorf School, located in North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, is seeking a High School Eurythmy Teacher for a permanent, part to full-time position.
- preparing and teaching the Waldorf school Eurythmy curriculum to High School students;
- evaluating the progress of students and preparing oral and written student reports to discuss with students, parents, and faculty;
- administrative tasks and non-teaching student supervision; and
- attending faculty meetings, professional development sessions and school-specific events.
Skills required include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Eurythmy from an accredited Anthroposophical Institution;
- BC Teaching Certificate or equivalent;
- Experience with and/or knowledge of Waldorf Education; and
- Waldorf teaching experience an asset.
Location of work: North Vancouver, BC
Contact Information: 604-985-7435; hrc @ vws.ca
Job Type: Part-time with the possibility for more with the right candidate
Salary: $43,000.00 to $59,000.00 /year prorated to FTE
Benefits available after three months
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.