Ways to Give
At the Vancouver Waldorf School, we strive to support the evolution of community-minded and socially-responsible graduates. We thank our rich and diverse community for supporting this vision by setting such a wonderful example of commitment, respect, and kindness. Whether you contribute a financial gift, your time, donations in-kind, knowledge philanthropy, or you participate in our ongoing fundraising initiatives, like the Grocery Card program, Spirit Wear fundraiser, or the Grade 12 Service Trip fundraisers, every individual contribution is deeply appreciated. Your support helps our School to fulfil our mission to provide an education based on the understanding of individual human development that fosters imagination, responsibility and a sense of truth. Complete information about each of these programs is accessed from the links below.
Make a One-time Charitable Donation or Become a Monthly Donor
Make a charitable gift by completing the CanadaHelps form here vws.ca/giving/donate-online. If your preference is to make a gift by cheque, please either contact the Accounting office at the Grade School campus or mail your cheque along with instructions to 2725 St. Christopher’s Road, North Vancouver, BC, V7K 2B6. We are a registered charitable society (BN 108167917RR0001) and all donations are tax deductible. Your receipt will be mailed to you.
Thank you for your contribution. Your support is deeply appreciated.
Grocery Card Program
There are two ways to support our school through grocery fundraising!
- Purchase grocery cards from the school
Supporters purchase grocery cards from the school at face value and get face value at the retailers.
The school makes money by buying grocery cards in bulk and receiving discounts from the stores (between 2- 10%).
Cards are available for pick-up twice a month.
- Purchase grocery cards from SPUD.ca/spudcards to earn 10% for the school on all SPUD purchases
We have teamed up with SPUD.ca to earn rebates on all items purchased and delivered directly to your home or office.
Please see www.vws.ca/giving/spud-fundraising for more detail.
Contact Gift Card Program Coordinator, Rachel Garratt at email@example.com or on 778-772-3601 for more information.
The school receives 10% return on all SPUD fundraising card purchases made when selecting Vancouver Waldorf School. Your SPUD card is emailed to you for use as payment on all your purchases on SPUD.ca. Delivery is direct to your home or office and you can also set up recurring orders for weekly, every two weeks or every four weeks to save you time!
- Purchase a gift card of any value from SPUD.ca/spudcards
- Select Vancouver Waldorf School from the drop-down list
- Complete your purchase and redeem at SPUD.ca for local & organic groceries delivered to your home or office
- 10% is donated to our fundraiser!
North Vancouver receives free delivery on orders over $35 on Tuesdays and Fridays. Order by 3pm the day before. Check out SPUD.ca for delivery days to other areas.
SPUD Rewards Program
We are excited to announce a new rewards program, built into our SPUD fundraiser. Each month, if we raise at least $100 collectively, the top supporter will get a $20 credit on his or her SPUD account! The top supporter is the person whose purchases have contributed the most to our fundraiser this month.
Grade 12 Service Trip Fundraising
Grade 12 students are working hard to support their vision of spending two weeks abroad on a service volunteer trip in the spring. To meet their goals, we are asking the VWS Community to please participate in some of our fun and exciting fundraisers! Thank you for your support!
School Spirit Wear
Order your official VWS branded spirit wear at urstore.ca. 10% of proceeds will be donated back to our school.
- Click: mabelslabels.com/support-a-fundraiser
- From the “Select your school or organization” box, click the drop-down menu and scroll until you find VANCOUVER WALDORF SCHOOL.
- You will then be directed to a landing page that says “VANCOUVER WALDORF SCHOOL Welcomes You to Our Page >Click Here to Buy<”.
- Click the pink “Click here to buy” button. To ensure your order gets credited to our fundraising campaign, make sure you see our school name listed on the top left of each page. Credit will also appear in your order confirmation email.
If you would like to find out more about how you can participate in giving, please contact Mary Henley, Community and Resource Development Manager at 604-985-7435 (x226) or firstname.lastname@example.org or in the Development Office at the Grade School campus.