Health & Safety Plan COVID-19
We are currently in Stage 2 of the BC Ministry of Education’s Five Stage Framework for B.C. elementary, middle and secondary schools for learning during COVID-19.
Daily Reminders for Students, Staff & Visitors
- Have you done your Daily Health Check? (p23 of the Health & Safety Plan)
- If you are sick, please stay home and do not come to school.
- Wash or sanitize your hands as you enter the building and throughout the day.
- Maintain physical distance from anyone outside your cohort or family bubble.
- Parents and visitors must make an appointment to meet with a teacher or administrator.
- Parents and visitors will need to register at Reception and provide contact information.
- Please wear a mask in situations where you are unable to keep physically distanced.
Health & Safety Plan COVID-19Health Safety Plan - COVID-19 2020.09.18
Health Safety Plan – COVID-19 Download PDF
Approved by the Ministry of Education, August 31, 2020.
Updated September 23, 2020.