SHIFT Parent Workshop for Parents of students grades 7-12
With Jessica Wollen, Workshop facilitator, Certified Sexual Health Educator, Teacher, and Parent to three boys!
Date: Thursday February 16
Location: High School Campus
In this workshop we prepare ourselves to role model and support youth in developing healthy and appropriate relationships. By exploring and clarifying our personal values, we become more equipped to be an Askable Adult who can provide support, increased safety, scientific facts about body science and advocacy for the youth in our communities.
- Increased comfort in the topic of sexuality
- Clarifying our boundaries and responsibilities as parents
- Exploring our values / beliefs, and how they help and challenge our ability to provide support
- Understanding markers for appropriate childhood sexual development
- Increased competency in sexual abuse prevention
Build your skill and comfort to talk about sexuality and relationships as you child grows up!