Imagine your child’s day filled with arts and crafts, creative play, music, picnics, gardening, games, and more. Join us for a week (or 6!) and try something new!
Registration is open for our fun-filled Summer Camp! Children will spend their time outdoors on our beautiful Lynn Valley campus. Leave your children with us with the peace of mind that they will be cared for in a manner congruent with our Waldorf philosophy. We are offering three age groups for campers this year – Preschool Care (3.5-5), Junior Camp (6-8), and Senior Camp (9-13). Our Summer Camp is open to all children and is a great way to taste what Waldorf School is like in a relaxed and fun atmosphere. Following a daily and weekly rhythm, we will provide a healthy balance of directed activities and supervised free play. All camps will follow the latest health and safety guidelines. Our program is sure to create wonderful summer memories to last a lifetime.
For the 3½–5-year-old, this summer program provides age-appropriate activities following a rhythm and structure inspired by a regular day in the Waldorf preschool or kindergarten. Activities will be based out of the Mulberry Bush preschool. Snacks are included.
June 21 – Blanka Ponec
June 28* – Blanka Ponec
July 5 – Blanka Ponec
July 12 – Blanka Ponec FULL
July 19 – Blanka Ponec FULL
July 26 – Blanka Ponec
Junior Summer Camp
Young campers, ages 6–8, will enjoy arts and crafts, games, baking, garden activities, hiking/walks, and excursions to various popular Vancouver summer venues such as Grouse Mountain, Fort Langley, the Bee Centre, Capilano Suspension Bridge, and more. Snacks and lunch are included.
June 21 – Nazli Khalkhali (mixed age group) FULL
June 28* – Nazli Khalkhali & Helga Strand Nikoui FULL
July 5 – Helga Strand Nikoui
July 12 – Helga Strand Nikoui
July 19 – Helga Strand Nikoui FULL
July 26 – Nazli Khalkhali FULL
Senior Summer Camp
Our older campers, ages 9–13, will enjoy weekly themes such as woodworking, circus, and creative arts. The daily schedule will include crafts, hiking/walks, gardening, baking, excursions to popular Vancouver summer venues, and more. Snacks and lunch are included.
June 28* – Greg Scott – Woodworking FULL
July 5 – Greg Scott – Woodworking FULL
July 12 – Ella Pedersen – Creative Workshops (Indigo dying, Block Printing, Apothecary, etc.)
July 19 – Bruno Amadio – Circus
July 26 – Bruno Amadio – Circus
- Our camps run weekly from June 21 to July 30, for a total of six sessions.
- Preschool Care is a half-day program from 9:00 am–12:00 pm, Monday–Friday.
- Junior and Senior Summer Camps run Monday to Friday from 9:00 am–3:00 pm.
- All camps are offered at our beautiful Lynn Valley campus.
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Food and applicable excursion fees are includes in the cost of the camp. Preschool Care $250 is per week. Junior and Senior Camps are $375 per week and include activities, excursions, and food.
*Please note there is no camp planned for July 1, Canada Day. Fees are prorated and detailed in the registration form.
- Families will be asked to complete a health self-assessment before coming to camp each day.
- Families are expected to comply with Government of Canada travel restrictions and quarantine measures.
- There will be a maximum of 8 students in the preschool camp and 12 students in the junior and senior camps.
Camp fees may be refunded up to 7 days before the first day of the registered program.