Congratulations to all who have taken part in supporting the school through grocery fundraising this year. We’ve raised in excess of $4100! This money is provided to Parent Council to fund initiatives for our children.
It is my personal goal to help us double this number by June. To achieve this, you could help in any of the following ways:
- Increase the amount of your current order if you’re finding you’re running out of cards in between.
- Get involved for the first time or set up a recurring order:
- Have your weekly groceries delivered to your home by purchasing a fundraising gift card at SPUD.ca/spudcards and then use it anywhere on SPUD’s website.
- Complete a gift card order form for card options at many stores. Forms available at the campus or print your own and email a copy to email@example.com
- Help spread the word within the school and to your friends and families on how easy it is to support the school! (Multiple stores and payment options, mail cards directly to your home, change orders easily via email, No extra money out of your pocket to support the school!).
- Pop in to the Accounting office and buy some cards directly if you need more (plenty of Whole Foods, T&T and President’s Choice cards available right now).
- Reach out to me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or to the Development Office (email@example.com) to let us know what needs to change with the program in order for you to get involved. All feedback appreciated!