Waldorf100 The Wellspring of Waldorf
Behind a Waldorf education, there’s a whole movement based in a larger, deeper, and more hopeful view of humanity. Explore these eight topics about Waldorf Education and Rudolf Steiner’s anthroposophy, presented in short, accessible segments with Liz Beaven, Ed.D. and Melanie Reiser, Ph.D.
- Origins of Waldorf Education
- Anthroposophical View of the Human Being
- Evolution of Human Consciousness
- Human Development
- Inner work of the Teacher
- Freedom and Responsibility of the Teacher
- Pedagogical Practices
- Waldorf School Culture
View the accompanying guide Wellspring Guide from the Anthroposophical Society.