Week At A Glance – September 9 – 13
Dear VWS Families,
What a pleasure it was for faculty and staff to welcome your children back to school last week. Thank you all for helping to make the transition a smooth one.
MONDAY – September 9
- HS Wilderness Trip to Garibaldi Provincial Park 6:30 am, HS
- Grade 8 Parent Evening 7:00 pm, GS
TUESDAY – September 10
- Grade 7 Parent Evening 7:00 pm, GS
- The First 7 Years Seminar Series: Incarnating Child 7:30 pm, ECC
WEDNESDAY – September 11
- Grade 5 Parent Evening 7:00 pm, GS
THURSDAY – September 12
- Grade 2 Parent Evening 6:30 pm, GS
FRIDAY – September 13
- Community Coffee Social 8:30 am, GS
- HS Students Return 4:00 pm, HS
Waldorf 100 Celebration – On September 19th, we will join global celebrations of 100 years of Waldorf education by hosting a simple gathering during school hours at the Grade School. Because we are staying at the VWS, rather than heading to Squamish for a joint celebration with the other Sea-to-Sky schools, there will be no changes to the drop-off, pick-up, and the bus schedule that day. Complete information about the celebration will be shared later this week.
Lost & Found – As we move toward the season change, please take a moment to label your children’s belongings as this is the time of year when jackets and raincoats are often left behind. Found items at the Grade School will be placed in the Lost & Found, near the Practical Arts room.
Have a wonderful week.
on behalf of Laura Bergstrome
Vancouver Waldorf School
The Vancouver Waldorf School is situated on the unceded ancestral territory of the Musqueam (xʷməθkʷəy̓əm), Squamish (Sḵwx̱wú7mesh Úxwumixw) and Tsleil-Waututh (səl̓ilwətaɁɬ) Nations.